So girls as we know we are all different, especially in the skin department. There is oily, dry, combination etc.
Due to we all suffer different issues with our skin here are a few things you could try:
Evening Primrose oil: This is in capsule form taken everyday you will notice the dissapearance of blemishes and an evening skin tone, it also helps with period pain and PMS, not only that it also utilizes insulin, maintains weight, and fights cancer and heart disease. it is simply a capsule filled with a miracle formula. I bought a jar with 300 capsules cost me AU$30.
Zinc: Zinc can be easily consumed through tablet form, it helps with mild to heavy acne and can definatly cure the occasional blemish that pops up it also helps yo maintain a healthy immune system, helping maintain healthy skin, and normal functioning of the male reproductive system. A jar of Zinc with 200 tablets was AU$22.
If you have any questions about these or need skincare advice I am more than happy to help, makeup_love x.
Hey Sugar babes,
I've used Clinique 3 step in the past, and I've being using other brands since it ran out. I am thinking about possibly usisng it again but before I do I was wondering what you all have to say about it being women or possibly men with wisdom in these areas.
So we have all heard off the famous good old Clinique 3 step. I mean you see so many advertisements for it and promotional offers, samples and magazine's trying to promote it like it will be vanished off the planet any minute so we all need to but it. But have you tried it? use it regularly? would never consider either? and is it worth the price? These are all question I know many of you ladies ( or men I know there are a few of you on here) could answer and discuss I mean it is one of the most promoted and well known clinique products.
The clinique three step is made to suit all types of skin you can chose the exact cleanser, toner for your skin and the third step is the dramatically different moisturizer which is recommended to everyone as it is meant to be so good for your skin, and it should be considering the price for the amount you get 125ml AU $73 which maybe isn't that much compared to some other brands but I would still like it to do the job.
more info: www.clinique.com
So what is you opinion? post on the poll and enter comments, lets discuss.
I have recently, should I say devoted myself to yoga I have tried so many other forms of exercise but none keep me involved for long enough and I lose interest after a while as I get bored doing repetitive movements. So I signed up for a yoga class, and loved it I go once a week for and 1 1/2 and after I'm finished I feel energized and refreshed. I still go jogging occasionally but have noticed a significant toning to my stomach and thighs and I honestly just feel better, not to mention I'm getting a lot more flexible. I would recommend yoga to anyone.
Have You Tried Yoga before? and what was your experience with it.
hey sugars, here are a few beauty treatments you can easily do at home,
1. Get Your Circulation Going - Every morning as soon as you step out of bed give your face a massage just small circular motions on your cheeks, forehead and chin is enough to get your circulation moving in your face, wake you up and give you a natural glow.
2. Protect Yourself From The Sun - Yeah we all know, sunscreen is uncomfortable, oily, has a distinctive sunscreen smell ect. But it keeps you young, by wearing sunscreen everyday you are reducing wrinkles and aging when your older and the scars from getting skin cancers removed you won't even have to worry about, Plus it can often make a great base for foundation.
3. Reduce Eye Bags And Puffiness - By simply putting teabags in chilled water and then relaxing and placing them on your eyes it reduces under eye bags and puffy eyes. Simply replace cucumber with teabags while you do your face mask and it's that easy.
4. Replace Foundartion With Something Lighter - If you're finding that your foundation is heavy on your skin or melts in summer then try mixing it with a bit on moisturizer in your hand before you apply it, either this or try a tinted moisturiser instead or foundation because it lets your skin breath more.
5. Exfoliate - If your legs are looking dry or you have a bit of an uneven skin tone it might be because you have lots or dead skin built up in them ( I know this sounds gross but lots of people do) so to get rid of this you just need an exfoliating remedy, you can easily buy many different produc ts but this homemade one is just as good: simply mix 1/2 cup salt with 1/2 cup of oil and rub this all over your legs (probably best to do this in the shower or bath as it can be messy) as the salt rubs against your skin it removes all the dead skin cells and you may say "But if my legs are dry the salt extracts moisture?" well this is true but the oil replaces that moisture.
Have you heard or mineral face makeup? maybe you already use it? Well apparently mineral face makeup is alot softer on the skin, lightweight and isn't filled with all those harsh chemicals that the non-mineral face makeup has. Also mineral based makeups formulations are safer and better for sensitive, even acne or rosacea prone skin. Others, however, complain it's drying, irritating, and accentuates wrinkles and adds years to your appearance. So Would you use it?
I love greek salads the combination of flavors and the fresh crisp feel of the salad makes for a great healthy lunch. Try this greek salad recipe for a wonderfully healthy & nutritious meal choice.
5 slices of cucumber
4 large leaves of iceberg lettuce
1 tomato sliced
25g of chopped fetta cheese
2 table spoons of olives (black or green)
combine ingridients in a large bowls then garnish with parsley.
Jennifer yoga position
We all know Jennifer Aniston she's rachel from friends, and has played lead roles in films such as The breakup, Along Came Polly, Friends with money and Rumor Has It not to metion her Emmy & Golden Globe awards and multiple nominations. But have you seen her figure? it's Stunning! no wonder she was once with Brad Pitt. Well to get that figure we just need to do what Jen does and that is simply cardio and then yoga. Jennifer has now been performing yoga with famous yoga instructer Mandy Ingber for years now and says thats how she got her great shape. First she does 20minutes of cardio and then some yoga.
to watch a yoga video with Mandy Inger simply go to her website where she demonstrates the exact moves she does with Jennifer Aniston. http://mandyingber.com/
It is said that a daily cleanse, tone & moisturize treatment does wonders for the skin. A large range of products is out there ranging from garnier, loreal, clinique, nutrogena ect. and they all target different things wether that be oily skin, dry skin, acne prone skin, mild braekouts ect.
So how often do you cleanse, tone and moistureize?
I have combination skin (oily in areas, dry in others) so I choose to use this face mask at least once a month, it helps moisterise and absorb oil which leaves my skin feeling great.
making the face mask: mix 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of yoghurt & 1 tablespoon of avocado in a bowl until it is a smooth sloppy mixture (you might even need to use a fork to mash the avocado into the mixture) once smooth apply to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes, wash off with warm water and then moisterise your face. This is garanteed to leave you feeling fresh faced.
Well yes wheatgrass has proven it's self to be amazing I mean It is full of nutrition (good for your body), speeds up your matabolism (helps you to lose weight) and has many antioxidants that have proven to lower cholesterol.Wow and it gets better one shot of wheatgrass juice is the same as eating 3kilos of spinach or leafy greens!!!
So we are all thinking "damn I gotta get some wheatgrass, huh how do I get it, or consume it"
well juice bars often sell wheatgrass shots, and you can even grow your own wheatgrass. Consuming it is even simpler you can have wheatgrass shots or you can juice it with other fruits and you can't even taste it.
I have to go now, why? I'm going to drink all the wheatgrass I can get!